Wednesday 28 January 2015

Lil Wayne Wants Drake & Nicki To Leave Cash Money With Him

According to reports by TMZ, in addition to the millions Lil Wayne is demanding from his boss Birdman, he also plans to take his crew, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Christiana Milian and Lil Twist With him when he leaves cash money. 

According to TMZ, Nicki and Drake are like he's gold fish. Though Birdman was a pillar to the success of Drake and Nicki's careers,Wayne believes the superstars should go with him because their contracts are with YME. The issue will most likely be settled in court.
Kim K Addresses Bruce Jenner's Sex Change Rumours
The rumours keep swirling that Bruce Jenner has undergone a sex change to become woman. Non of the Kardashians/ Jenners have come out to address it. 
Well, Kim K gave a revealing peek into the life of Bruce Jenner. She said in an interview with Entertainment Tonight that, "I guess I'll kind of let everyone be curious and I feel like that's his journey to talk about. I will say that I think Bruce should tell his story his way ... I think everyone goes through things in life and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he'll share whenever the time is right."

No comments: