Sunday 16 August 2015

'I Must Sleep With C.Ronaldo And Wizkid Before I Retire' Says Jessica Elvis


Jessica Elvis was sitting inside her expansive palour, located on a swampy street in Ikotun area of Lagos when this reporter caught her.
Jessica Elvis, the president-elect of the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes, NANP, just finished having her lunch when the reporter arrived. ‘You are not a farmer. I don wash your back o,” she said jokingly with a warm handshake amid cheerful smile.
In the red light zone, Elvis, whose real name is Oluchi needs no introduction. She was until her election as the new president of NANP, the longest serving secretary, between 2002 to 2015.
Below is culled from her (Jessica) interview with Daily Post;
When do you plan to retire?
Maybe when I make love to C Ronaldo (laughter)
Do you mean the Portuguese footballer?
(Excitedly) Yes! He is my crush. I love him so much that his pictures even turn me on (laughter). I use to tease my colleagues that I must sleep with him and Wiz Kid before I retire.

No comments: