Wednesday 29 July 2015

Mecklenburgh And Chloe Madeley Showcase Their Impressive Physiques In Nude Photoshoot

They have both seen their developing love of exercise turn them into fitness inspirations.
So it is no surprise that Lucy Mecklenburgh and Chloe Madeley were among the stars chosen to strip off for the latest issue of Women’s Health UK.
The pair joined the likes of American model Chrissy Teigen and TV presenter Kirsty Gallagher for a new feature in the title which sees the stars talk about their body insecurities.
Lucy, 23, easily stood out among the dress mannequins in her shoot as she admitted that starring on The Only Way Is Essex was not good for her figure.
'TOWIE didn't just bring me fame, it made be bigger than I'd ever been before,' she said. 'I was drinking every night, living off pasta – I'd never worried about exercise or 'no carbs before Marbs', but suddenly I couldn't fit into my jeans.
Peep for more photos after the cut...






Read more: Dailymail UK 

No comments: