Wednesday 7 January 2015

Enitan Odugbemi: ‘I Kissed A Guy That Hugged My Breasts’


I was already a movie star when I did a very naughty thing. People who usually watch films, especially the Yoruba movies had already known me.

What I want to share with you did not take place in Nigeria but at Oxford Street, London, when I travelled to England. That day, I was well dressed with my cleavage showing a bit. I didn’t overdo it. It was barely three inches of the cleavage that was showing. Recall that style experts say when you show just three inches of your bosom, you are not flaunting much. Rather it would make you look more feminine.

A guy accosted me gently, his manners intact. I stopped and answered him because, I felt, it won’t be right to be rude in a country where I was an alien.

He said he had recognised my face. I smiled warmly. He asked if I was an actress, because my face looked familiar. I said yes. He suddenly became happy and excited.

He drew me nearer and had a closer look at my cleavage. It seemed he was under a spell. He drew me yet closer to himself again, and kissed my breasts. He continued! I was embarrassed, although no one noticed the happening. People minded their business. I reacted by slapping him. He then freed me.

When he looked at my face, he felt sorry for what he had done. I noticed he was charming, if not handsome. I turned my back on him, about to walk away, but went back and apologised because I took pity on him for the smashing slap. I then kissed him. He smiled and responded.


Interestingly, we are the best of friends today.

No comments: