Saturday 13 June 2015

Ani Amatosero Celebrates Birthday In US


Publisher, actress and entrepreneur, Ani Amatosero, took time out last weekend to celebrate her birthday with friends at Galveston Beach, USA. The actress, who jetted out penultimate week for business in God’s own country in a telephone chat with Entertainer expressed her joy at adding another year.
“I am overwhelmed by the goodwill messages I have been receiving from family and friends and I must confess, I feel so loved. God has been wonder­ful to me. By his grace I have added yet another year on Mother Earth. I came here for an event and my birthday met me here so I decided to mark it with a blast,” said Ani, who for the past six years has celebrated her birthday with the less privileged at orphanages in Nigeria.
According to her: “This is the first time in the last six years that I did not visit the kids on my birthday but I am hoping I would be able to do that when I return to the country.”
Mean­while, Warri Blood, her latest movie continues to win rave reviews.
See more photos after the cut...











No comments: