Monday 9 March 2015

“I Am Not Created To Blend In.. I Am Created To Stand Out” Susan Peters Commented On Her Ridiculous Outfit To AMVCA

Susan Peters felt her outfit was one Of the best at the just concluded African Magic Viewers choice Award(AMVCA)  but was counted as one of the worst outfit at the award night.

The Actress took exceptions to that and said that her outfit was designed by The popular Toyin Lawani. She further went on to say that her style of fashion is rather eclectic and special from other people. She said below “They thought they could bury us,they didnt know we are seeds…


#Doroisityourmoney?I AM NOT CREATED TO BLEND IN… I AM CREATED TO STAND OUT!!! IF THE KITCHEN IS TOO HOT MBOK EXIT THE BUILDING.Only people with High Fashion Sense Can Understand. Still thanking my glam squad @tiannahsplacempire @bibyonce @ugomakeme God go bless una plenty … to everyone supporting the ministry GGMYABIJN Amen. Who can hurt those who have God’s covering? None at all…”

No comments: