Sunday 15 February 2015

Wow: Toyin Aimahku Got A Car As Valentine Gift From Husband

 After the breakup of Toyin Aimahku and her husband Johnson, the marital bliss seems to have come back strong and better and it’s just a perfect example for separated couples to follow. 

This break up was not only reconciled, but it came back strong and better and this has added value to their union.


 Adeniyi Johnson did not leave his wife lonely and unappreciated on valentine day but surprised her with a flashy red Toyota Camry Car as valentine gift which got her all emotional on Instagram and was thankful for the gift from her heartthrob . She said : “I cant help this I’m so happy @adeniyijohnson thanks alot…I’m super happy I’m crying @adeniyijohnson this is jst too much I’m still in shock”

No comments: