Saturday 14 February 2015

SPECIAL VALENTINE DAY WISH TO YOU TO OUR READERS - AZB

Yes, Valentine’s Day is here. It’s a day that celebrates the only thing on earth that is worth cherishing – love.

Valentines Day is a special day for all those who have fallen in Love. Surprise your valentine with gifts, send romantic valentine day massages and make this day even more special.


As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we need to share and celebrate love. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you SL Fabz make me feel.

I wish you a lifetime of love
Happiness that never ends
Songs of laughter
Warmth of family and friends
I wish you days that are bright
And filled with dreams
A world of faith and hope
And joy that’s everlasting
I wish you constant peace
And good days ahead
You deserve this and more
My dear sweet friend

Happy Valentine's Day 2015!

No comments: