Saturday 14 February 2015

How I Had Three Kids In Four Years –TIMI DAKOLO

Winner, Idols West Af­rica, Timi Dakolo, has opened on mar­riage and fatherhood describing it as the climax of every man’s dream. In an exclusive chat with The Entertainer at the Congress Hall of Nicon Hilton Hotel, Abuja, recently, the vocal powerhouse, who tied the knot in 2012 to his baby mama, Busola, declared that marriage has transformed him.

“Marriage has really transformed me,” Dakolo begins, a soft smile playing across his lips as he speaks, “life is not just what it used to be any more I must confess. I can’t do a lot of things I want to do anymore because now I am married and it has made me more responsible. These days I think for more than just one person. Marriage makes you start every journey with an end in mind and that is the joy of being married.
“Even as I speak to you I am thinking of how I will pay school fees and house rent. A lot of responsibility comes with marriage but then, it also comes with a lot of favour; undeserved favour, favour you can’t even explain being showered upon you from left right and centre.
“When you are married and your home is stable, it comes with a lot of blessings you can’t explain. People treat you differently, even God Himself brings things your way and you begin to see the world differently because things just click,” he says, snap­ping his fingers to drive home his point adding, “you can’t even explain why and you don’t know how it happens; that is the truth. Especially if you are at peace in your home, things just begin to click.”

No comments: