Tuesday 21 April 2015

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Adds One Today, Happy Birthday!


Happy birthday to Nkiru Sylvanus, one of Nigeria's most gifted actresses who was born on April 21. Popular for her ability to induce tears naturally at will in movies, that unique attribute though film critics agree that in a better clime, would have added massively to her personal brand power, notwithstanding Nkiru is no star of mean feat.

Here's her birthday message which she shared on BBM this morning; 



"I started this journey a long time ago. I didn't choose my path, but I have chosen a direction. As I journey through this path of life, I can't but be grateful for a life I do not deserve but given to me by God through mercy and favour. I celebrate my friends who have not given up on me, I celebrate my Fans who have made this life an exciting one. I celebrate my critics for they remind me of the things I must strive to do right! It's another blessed year! Am humbled Lord for this privilege of great love and affection cos u have never failed me."

Love her or not, the beautiful actress who was the SA Lagos Affairs to the Government of Imo state, and SA on Public Affairs, now currently the Director General, Imo Film Academy(IFACA) reaching great heights most of her colleagues can only dream of.

Her first movie was Felix Okoro's "Out of Cage". Later she featured in "Evil Forest". Nkiru who is famous for her cry baby roles came into limelight with her third movie "A Cry for Help" which was also her most challenging role as she had to cry from the beginning of the movie to the end. She has featured in countless number of movies.



No comments: