Monday 12 January 2015

“I want A Sugar Boy But You Have To Be A Good Cook, Good House Boy And Driver”- Cossy Orjiakor

All them sugar mummy hustlers this your time to apply to be a sugar boy or sugar pikin to a popular actress and singer Cossy Orjiakor. 


The heavily busty Actress says her male fan base is massive and she gets lots of attention and disturbance from them to be their sugar mummy. 

This reason perhaps got her thinking it’s a good idea to suit her personality and she considered and rolled out her requirements for the sugar boy admission into her life. She said below “Yes they have actually been disturbing me for that. But I told them that if you must be my sugar boy there is need for you to be a good cook, a good house boy and a driver.

 I have even asked some of them to send a picture of themselves cooking in the kitchen and what they are preparing. But they weren’t sending the picture i want. At the moment, none of them is qualified to be my sugar boy. If they had qualified, I would have employed at least three of them and placed them on salary” This one pass WAEC…oya hustlers hurry up

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

am interested, u can reach me on 08030551421

Anonymous said...

no jokes