Sunday 7 December 2014

Why I Wore What I Wore At Channel O award – Emma Nyra


Triple G First Lady knows what she is about, not only in her music but also on how she looks. At the just concluded Channel O award that held in South Africa last weekend, she was one of the few divas that got heads turning – for all the right reason.

When her peers were taking fashion to the extreme, taking mother nature to the cleaners, Emma got herself together, looking respectable yet ravishingly sexy. Sharing with Potpourri what inspired the blue dress, Emma gushed; “The dress was custom designed for me by my stylist Chyna Bee from her new BEE Collections which I am the face of! I decided to launch the first BEE Collection dress at the Awards show. Chyna Bee also created my entire look, hair, and  makeup for the Channel O Awards in South Africa”


source: vanguardngr.com

No comments: