Wednesday 3 December 2014

Eva Alordia Wants Ice Prince Again!

It's no news and female rapper, Eva and Chocolate City rapper, Ice Prince once dated.
Eva just released her debut album, 1960 where she worked with a lot of artistes excluding Ice Prince.
In an interview with NET, she was asked questions related to him and why she didn't work with him in her album.



She says she's the only person she's still dying to work with is Ice Princes former label mate, Jesse Jagz.
Eva as expected waved aside Ice Prince's importance in her work however, to avoid bad blood, she chipped in that she will give a thought to the idea of having him on her song.
Read her response below;
So, why is Ice Prince not on the album based on your long-term friendship with him?
Why Ice Prince ? Why didn’t you say Phyno? Why is Ice Prince so Important? Music is not all about friends. I’m close to Jesse Jagz, and I’m dying to work with him, but the fact that he’s not on my album doesn’t mean my album is incomplete.
Jesse is someone I would love to work with over and over again but we haven’t gotten the time to work yet, but I’m patient because I know it will happen and when it does happen I will be ready for it.
I would love to work with Ice, of course, because he’s definitely got smooth flows, and he’s got that for a very long time now. It will be a pleasure to work with Ice Prince.

source: dailytimes

No comments: