Saturday 4 July 2015

Kim Kardashian - I Did Not Use Fillers Or Botox During My Pregnancy

Early in the week, InTouch released a report where a source claimed Kim Kardashian ‘gets botox fillers every three months’ to maintain her ‘signature look’.
Kim has however come out to deny that report, whilst giving some make-up tips via her Instagram handle, indicating that she would never do anything to harm her baby.
Read her comment...

Can’t wait to show u this contouring make up tutorial for mu changing pregnant face!’
‘No I don’t do fillers or botox when pregnant like some tabloids are reporting, you would have to be really sick to endanger your child like that!
‘Anyone who has been pregnant or gained weight knows your face totally changes! My nose gets bigger, cheeks fuller & my lips swell up.

‘The challenge is trying to adjust the make up to make me feel normal & we will share are tricks on KimKardashianWest.com.

No comments: