Thursday 4 June 2015

"Cristiano Ronaldo Cheat On Supermodel GF, Irina Shayk" Daniella Expose Him

Daniella Chavez                                             Cristiano Ronaldo & Irina Shayk
A BUSTY Playboy bunny claims she had an affair with footie superstar Cristiano Ronaldo while he was dating supermodel Irina Shayk.
Sexy Chilean stunner Daniella Chavez, 25, alleges she romped with Ronnie in November last year – months before he split with the Russian stunner.
She claims she just “wanted to fulfil a dream” to sleep with the 30-year-old Real Madrid and Portugal ace. Daniella said: “I met Cristiano in November 2014, in the United States.
“We had already talked by email and Skype. I had to travel for work, and he told me to go for a couple of days.
“Cristiano was very shy at first, but when he built up his confidence was quite a man, though still a bit fearful. He loved me, but the idea was not to show it.
“I just wanted to fulfil a dream and have sex with him. I love his body. He liked my face, my breasts and the fact that he had never slept with a Playmate.”
She later posted a naked shower selfie to her Instagram account claiming she loved being a Playboy girl.
Ronaldo’s representatives were unavailable for comment when contacted by The Sun last night.
See more sexy selfies of Daniella Chavez after the cut...











No comments: