Tuesday 10 March 2015

Must Read: Charles Novia Critically Slams Hard On the Recently Held AMVCA

Charles Novia the Nollywood Director and Actor is known for his critical analysis of events and so many things that would make his eyes blink..well his at it again but this time he relaxed with a very chilled wine to review the recently held AMVCA lols.

 His fans must have been anticipating anyways Check it out below At 21:52 pm CAT, when IK Osakioduwa and Vimbai, hosts of the 20.


15 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, had signed off from the show and brought in P Square, I was left scratching my head a bit as I walked out slowly out of the hall with some of the invited guests.  I was puzzled. 

There was something about this year’s AMVCA which lacked the punch the last two editions had. I couldn’t place my finger on it and it kept nagging me all night as I played the event over and over in my mind. 

No comments: