Sunday 22 February 2015

Charly Boy's Death Threat To Trespassers Scares Fans

Controversial celebrity, Charley Boy is threatening trespasser around his house with the capital punishment.
Conspicuously placed in front of his house is a signage that reads; We Shoot To Kill. Trespassers Will Be Violated. This has worried fans who speculate that there is somthing more sinister to that house other than on the mere grounds of security. On why he did this, he said:

Many may wonder, perhaps many more are careful to hang around my property, before they get shot for loitering, for nothing.
Well, just putting people on notice that I will violently defend my territory at all times; just like the dog and animals generally, pee on objects to mark their boundaries/territories.
Yes, I don mark my territory be dat, no messing around.
Though I have not shot anyone yet, I will not hesitate to use extreme violence in defending my territory if push comes to shove.
Yes, I will shoot to kill first, then ask questions later. Yesooo. When there is heavy rainfall, we need umbrella; when our homes are dirty we need broom to sweep off the dirt, and when there is unfettered increase in crime/violence, we need weapons to defend and protect us and our loved ones at all times.
We all should know that we have a right to do so; and that we not only have the right, but also the duty to take responsibility for how we allow others to treat us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lolz, who fit am