Monday 12 January 2015

LIB Now Taking Political Ads

Well, the people have spoken and they say it's OK for me to take political ads. So, I will be. All political parties and candidates are free to contact my business manager (08163941957 - lindaikejiads@gmail) to place posts and political banners on LIB. I had to make this announcement because I've turned down so many in the last three months. You people can now come back...:-).


Also, all paid political posts will be indicated. I will put 'Sponsored' on them so you all know it's paid for. And of course I reserve the right to reject political ads that are not tastefully done. I will also disable comments on these posts except the people paying for the ads don't mind. Don't want it to get messy with opposition dropping crazy comments etc..you know what I mean?

And don't worry LIB readers, some of you will chop inside the money via Monday Giveaways...lol. Kisses

No comments: